Friday, April 6, 2018

Thrifted Harley



 See up there? That face. Its a proud proud face, for living up to my one-post-each-week promise.  . This particular dress I am wearing is a very laid back catch from Uniqlo. I have my ways to wear it off, with a sweater, a denim jacket, an oversize vintage coat to trend to even a shirt on top. 

In this post, I am summing it up with one of my favorite from my denim collection. It's a thrifted catch and I adore it to the most. 

Also, this could be my last post where I have this long grey hair. Something happened with me, with my hair last night, midnight *to be specific* 


                                 


   

 What I am wearing:

Dress: Uniqlo
Denim: Thrifted
Fanny pack: Thamel
Sandals: Pokhara 
Socks: Miniso
Accesories (Earrings): Masala Beads

This for now, 
Until then,



Mucho love
Your's Dongaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

shoot some love here

LookBook